|IB Subjects Number||Residential||Non-residential|
|1 subject||€1.190 (approx. 3 nights)||€920|
|2 subjects||€2.380 (approx. 6 nights)||€1.840|
|3 subjects||€3.660 (approx. 10 nights)||€2.760|
|4 subjects||€4.850 (approx. 13 nights)||€3.680|
|5 subjects||€6.040 (approx. 16 nights)||€4.600|
|Each Optional Course||€390||€390|
Residential accommodation fees include:
- 17 hours of tuition per subject in beautiful baroque-style seminar rooms in Austrian Miller-Aichholz Castle.
- Sleeping accommodation is offered in a 3-star Hotel (single or shared room) with en-suite facilities.
- The package includes our famous and delightful breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages provided throughout the day on campus
- Every IB course includes an approximate number of nights on campus ( usually 3 nights per subject). Additional nights incur extra costs.
- Residential fees for the Hotel accommodation include a shared room (optional single rooms cost extra).
Non-residential fees include 17 hours of tuition per subject in beautiful baroque-style seminar rooms in Austrian Miller-Aichholz Castle, with delightful breakfast, lunch, snacks, and drinks on campus throughout the day.
Registration: Students can register for IB Courses at any time before the course starts. However, residential students should submit their applications at least 60 days before the course begins to secure on-campus accommodation. Classes are in high demand, and spaces may fill up rapidly, so students should submit their applications promptly. Registration will be finalized upon receipt of the deposit.
Payment: A deposit of €500 is to be paid immediately after submitting and accepting the application form, upon receipt of an acceptance email from us. The remaining fees must be settled 60 days before the course commences.
Payment Method: Bank transfer to Study Academy Vienna’s bank account. Please note that any charges associated with the chosen payment method are the responsibility of the applicant. For security purposes, Study Academy Vienna’s bank details will not be published online. You will receive this information promptly during the registration process.
Medical Insurance: All students must have medical insurance before attending Study Academy Vienna. EU students can use their E-Card or European Health Insurance Card. Non-EU students need private medical insurance. It’s recommended to also get an accident, travel, and comprehensive insurance for personal items.